UAL is pleased to deliver workshops, attend education fairs, and visit schools across Canada each year.
Our events give students an opportunity to meet us, find out about studying at UAL, learn how to prepare a portfolio and discuss their application in person.
Cities we have visited in the past include Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Halifax, Regina, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Calgary, Kelowna, Victoria and Vancouver. Take a look at our upcoming visits below:
We attend a number of fairs in Canada, giving you a great opportunity to meet our representative and learn more about UAL. The next fairs we will be attending in Canada will be published soon.
Meet our representative in Canada and learn more about UAL at our Information Sessions.
If you can’t make it to any of our events in Canada below, we’ll also be holding a virtual Information Session:
- Virtual Information Session: 11 April 2019, 8.00 – 9.00pm EDT, book now on Eventbrite
We’ll also be holding in-person Information and Portfolio Preparation Sessions:
- Vancouver Information Session: 24 March 2019, 3.30 – 5.30pm PDT, book now on Eventbrite
- Montreal Information Session: 27 March 2019, 6.30 – 8.30pm EDT, book now on Eventbrite
Find out more about postgraduate study at University of the Arts London (UAL) at one of our evening seminars. Our next seminar in Canada will be in March:
- Vancouver MA Seminar: 24 March 2019, 10.30am – 12.30pm PDT, book now on Eventbrite
- Montreal MA Seminar: 28 March 2019, 6.30 – 8.30pm EDT, book now on Eventbrite
- Toronto MA Seminar: 3 April 2019, 6.30 – 8.30pm EDT, book now on Eventbrite
Applying to UAL through our Canadian representative is the only way to have an in-person interview in Canada. Our academics visit regularly to conduct interviews, and will be in Canada on the following dates:
- Vancouver: 21-24 March 2019
- Montreal: 27-29 March 2019
- Toronto: 1-4 April 2019
To attend an interview in Canada, please fill in our interview registration form.
If you would like to hear about UAL’s visits to Canada in the future, register your interest in studying at UAL and sign up to receive information.