UAL is pleased to deliver workshops, attend education fairs, and visit schools across Canada each year.
Our events give students an opportunity to meet us, find out about studying at UAL, learn how to prepare a portfolio and discuss their application in person.
Cities we have visited in the past include Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Halifax, Regina, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Calgary, Kelowna, Victoria and Vancouver. Take a look at our upcoming visits below:
We attend a number of fairs in Canada, giving you a great opportunity to meet our representatives and learn more about UAL. Find out more about upcoming fairs we’ll be attending and register to attend:
Fairs in Toronto
- 8 September 2018 – QS MBA Fair
- 3 October 2018 – The Art and Design Graduate School Fair at OCAD U
- 14 October 2018 – Study and Go Abroad
- 3 November 2018 – National Portfolio Day
Fairs in Vancouver
- 1 December 2018 – National Portfolio Day
Meet our representatives in Canada and learn more about UAL at our Information Sessions.
Our next Information Session will be an online, virtual event for students based in Eastern Canada:
- Virtual event, Eastern Canada: 24 September 2018, 7.00 – 8.00pm, book now via Eventbrite
We will also be hosting an in-person Information and Portfolio Preparation Session in Toronto in November:
- Toronto Information Session: 4 November 2018, 2.00 – 4.00pm, book now via Eventbrite
Find out more about postgraduate study at University of the Arts London (UAL) at one of our evening seminars. Our next seminar in Canada will be in November:
- Toronto MA Seminar: 5 November 2018, 6.30 – 8.30pm, book now via Eventbrite
Applying to UAL through our Canadian representatives is the only way to have an in-person interview in Canada. Our academics visit regularly to conduct interviews, and will be in Canada on the following dates:
- Toronto: November & December 2018 and February & March 2019
- Montreal: December 2018 and March 2019
- Vancouver: December 2018 and March 2019
To attend an interview in Canada, please fill in our interview registration form.
We are delighted to invite anyone with an interest in design to a panel discussion we’ll be holding in Toronto on the attributes designers need to be successful.
The panel of leading professionals will discuss how design in a singular practice-based context is no longer enough to survive and thrive in our globalised creative world. They will also explore how UAL encourages students to become agile creative practitioners.
- Toronto, panel discussion on The Creative Essentials of a Successful Designer: 19 September 2018, 6.00 – 9.00pm, find more information and book now via Eventbrite
If you would like to hear about UAL’s visits to Canada in the future, sign up to our Canada mailing list.