As a student from Canada, you will most likely be classified as an international student when it comes to the type of tuition fees you will pay. However, other factors may impact your fee status.
Take a look at The UK Council for International Student Affairs’ website if you are unsure of what type of tuition fees apply to you.
Tuition fees cover the cost of teaching and the use of facilities while you are studying at UAL. You will be required to pay your tuition at the start of each academic year.
Below is a list of yearly tuition fees for our courses for the 2018/19 academic year:
- Foundation Diploma in Art and Design: £15,460 (plus registration fee)
- Foundation Studies in Performance (including cultural visit fees but excluding registration fee): £14,100
- Preparation courses for international students: £15,460 (plus registration fee)
- Foundation degree (FdA) and undergraduate degree courses (BA, BSc and Integrated Masters): £19,350 per year
- 45 week standard rate MA: £19,350
- 60 week standard rate MA: £27,780 (£13,890 per year)
- Postgraduate Diploma: £12,900
- Postgraduate Certificate: £6,450
You can also take a look at the Fees and Funding Calculator on our UK site to estimate how much your studies may cost you in your first year, and what funding may be available to you.
Tuition fees only apply to the cost of tuition and don’t include living costs. According to UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI), international students coming to study in London will need £1,020 for every month of study. This means that for a 9 month course, you’ll need a minimum of £9,180. This is in addition to your tuition fees, and includes accommodation, food and local travel, but of course this will vary according to your lifestyle.
As a student from Canada, you may be able to take out a loan of up to $10,000 to study at UAL through the Royal Bank of Canada.
Our Funding team can help you with the pre and post enrolment loan forms that will be sent to you by the government. Additionally, they can assist with TL11A tax forms. Once you have your forms, you’ll need to send them to email@example.com.
Loan applications must be made through the student assistance office for your region. Take a look at our Canadian Financial Aid Guide for more information.
If you have any questions about our courses, you can get in touch with our Canadian representatives:
For Eastern Canada, contact Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Western Canada, contact Pennylane at email@example.com.